This section will be updated from time to time with news related to a variety of books on the following topics, enjoy…as the pages will be updated
-In times of tribulation, in times of needs, dive within the depth of self and find ease and gratitude for every grace. Then weigh it all and find the balance that reflects His Bounties. – NINawwab
“Why are you in love with bread? Harvest the wheat of the spirit from the field of fasting.”
“I climbed to the roof, to see the moon. With my heart and soul, I longed for fasting.”
“The Hajj is Arafah” Release of latest video of poems on the hajj, the epic journey through centuries. … Continue reading
A flight into the imagery, feelings and sights invoked by various aspects
#hajj in a series of new releases. Seven Upon Seven showcases the initial rite of the pilgrimage with filming by Turkish filmmaker Omer Faruk Aksoy and music by Al Firdaus Ensemble.
Mawlana Rumi on The Night of Power – Ramadan
just like the Night of Power,
is hidden amidst the other nights
So that the soul
will go on seeking every night.
Oh young one,
not every night is the Night of Power
not every night
is bereft of the Night of Power
Here is the grace of God.
hidden in plain sight.
We find God.
whenever we seek.
God says through Muhammad:
It is the seeking
that makes every night
Night of Power.
We stand knee deep in the ocean
lips on the waves
Dying of thirst.
A unique opportunity to delve into the world of Mawlana Rumi this July.
Discuss and learn with renowned scholars Mawlana’s wisdom, the Sufi path and enjoy music of the soul. Registration still open, what a great opportunity to learn and imbibe with experts in serene southern Spain. Registration and details on http://www.alqaria.org/?p=3087 and email for Alqueria de Rosales Campus <firstname.lastname@example.org> for inquiries.
- Introduction: Mawlānā, his times, works and legacy; poetry; Islam and Sufism.
- The Inside Story: Reality, the nature, purpose and meaning of human existence.
- Learning Wisdom: observing, reflecting and learning from this world.
- Wayfarers’ Provisions; Remembrance, Uprightness, Fear, Hope, Knowledge.
- The Stages of the Path: from Repentance to Transcendence
- Film screening on Sufism (focused on Rumi)
- Reading from Fihi Ma Fihi.
- Showing of photographs of authentic Mevlevi semas
- Discussion about sema and meanings of clothes worn, music and movements
A unique opportunity to delve into the world of Mawlana Rumi and discuss with renowned scholars his wisdom, the Sufi path and enjoy music of the soul for a whole week this July.
Registration still open, what a great opportunity to learn and imbibe with scholars. Registration and details on http://www.alqaria.org/?p=3087 email Alqueria de Rosales Campus <email@example.com> for inquiries.